General terms and conditions
These general terms and conditions apply to the booking.
The tenant should be aware that this holiday flat belongs to a private landlord and will act and behave accordingly in all cases. This also means that the tenant will not cause any nuisance to the residents or to immediate neighbours and nearby residents.
The rented flat means the respective flat with balcony and inventory on the 2nd floor.
Tenant means the person entering into the rental agreement. Tenant also means the person who has entered into the rental agreement for or on behalf of the tenant.
Arrival and departure
Check-in day is Monday or Friday from 16.00 hrs and check-out is Monday and/or Friday morning before 10.00 hrs.
In consultation (by telephone or e-mail), arrangements can be made for the handing over of the key.
Number of persons
The number of persons agreed in the booking confirmation may not be exceeded. The 2-bedroom flat is available for a maximum of 3 persons.
Unfortunately there are sometimes burglaries in Katwijk. Please make sure that the doors are locked when you leave the flat. – This is to protect your personal belongings and those of the flat owner. Buildings insurance usually does not cover burglaries, which later reveal that the flat was not properly locked. Please note that in such cases, the owner may hold a tenant liable for any damage not covered by the insurance.
For reservations, the tenant must transfer 25% of the amount immediately after booking to IBAN NL29 RABO 0391 8317 12 in the name of L. Haasnoot. After this payment has been made, the reservation will be converted into a booking. The remaining amount (including additional costs, such as compulsory cleaning) should be transferred 3 weeks before arrival to the above-mentioned bank account number.
Bank account details:
IBAN NUMBER: NL29 RABO 0391 8317 12
BIC CODE: RABONL2U
Although the tenant has paid the amount for final cleaning, upon departure the tenant must leave the house, kitchen, bathroom and toilet tidy.
The landlord is entitled to withhold part of the deposit as an additional cleaning fee if the tenant defaults.
- The deposit of € 150,- must be paid to the landlord in cash upon arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- Barbecue is not allowed.
- On departure, the tenant must dispose of glass, paper and plastic himself to the appropriate containers on the public road.
- Dutch law applies to the rental agreement.
- In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges are payable:
- for a cancellation up to the 42nd day before the departure day: the deposit
- Cancellation from the 42nd day to the 28th day before the day of departure: 60% of the travel sum
- Cancellation from the 28th day to the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum
- Cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full travel sum.