Terms and conditions
- These general conditions apply to this reservation.
- The Renter needs to realize that this vacation rental is owned by a private person and renter will have to act accordingly in all instances. This also means that the renter does not cause any nuisance for other guests in the apartments or for direct neighbors or people living in the neighborhood.
- The rented apartment understands to mean the concerned house with balcony and inventory.
- Renter understands to mean the person entering into the lease agreement. Renter also understands to mean anyone on whose behalf or name the lease agreement is entered into.
Arrival and Departure
- The check-in day is Friday from 04:00 p.m. and the check-out time is Friday morning before 10:00 a.m.
- You can make arrangements (by telephone or e-mail) with respect to the key pick-up/drop-off.
Number of people
- The number of people agreed to in the reservation confirmation may not be exceeded.
- – For the 2-room apartment there is a maximum of 2 people
- – For the 3-room apartment there is a maximum of 3 people
- Unfortunately sometimes there are also burglaries in Katwijk. So make sure that you lock your doors when you leave the apartment. – This to protect your personal property and the property of the owner of the apartments. The building insurance often does not cover burglaries if it turns out that the house was not locked properly. We point out that the owner can hold a renter liable in that case for any damages that are not covered by the insurance.
- When making a reservation renter needs to pay 50% of the amount on IBANNL29RABO0391831712* in name of L. Haasnoot. After this payment is finalized, the reservation will be converted into a booking. The remaining amount (including additional costs, like the required cleaning) needs to be paid one week before arrival on the aforementioned bank account.
*IBAN NUMBER: NL29 RABO 0391 8317 12
BIC CODE: RABONL2U
- Despite the fact that renter pays for the departure cleaning, renter needs to leave the home, kitchen, bathroom, and restroom tidy.
- Lessor is entitled to deduct part of the deposit for extra cleaning costs if renter fails to do so.
- The deposit of € 250 needs to be paid to lessor upon arrival.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Use of barbecue is not allowed.
- The use of fireplace in the apartment on the second floor is not allowed.
- Upon leaving renter needs to dispose of glass, paper, and plastic in the designated containers on the public road.
- Dutch law applies to the rental agreement.
- In case of cancellation, the following cancellation costs are due:
- in case of cancellation up to the 42nd day before the day of departure: the deposit
- in case of cancellation from the 42nd day to the 28th day before the departure day: 60% of the travel sum
- in case of cancellation from the 28th day to the day of departure: 90% of the travel sum
- in case of cancellation on the day of departure or later: the full travel sum.